This section will cover the app viewing experience and player navigation.
At What point to mark the episode as seen 85%?
- This setting lets you set the percentage of segments that should be auto-marked after you watch them. – 100%
- This option marks an episode as shown in the app only after watching it to the end – 95%. It is visible after the first 95% of the segment.
- This option marks a segment as visible after the first 90% of the segment – 90%
- This option marks a segment as visible after the first 85% of the segment. 85%
- This option marks a segment as visible after the first 80% of the segment.- 80%
- This option marks a segment as visible after the first 75% of the segment. – 75%
- This option marks a segment as visible after the first 70% of the segment.- 70%
Double Tapping to Skip Length
Double-tap the left or right side of the player to advance or rewind the video at the selected time.
- 30s – This option skips the 30 second interval.
- 20s – This option skips the 20 second interval.
- 10s – This option skips the 10 second interval.
- 5s – This option skips the 5 second interval.
Show content in display cutout
This option changes the left margin of the player so that the mobile phone does not clutter the player UI.
Always use external player
Users who want to use another player like MX Player or MPV as their default player can enable this option.
- Aniyomi Troubleshooting
- Source Migration
- Local Anime
- Local Manga
- Aniyomi Reader Settings
External player preference
Shows the list of players currently installed on your phone supported by Aniyomi as an external player and allows you to choose your preferred player.
If you select the “None” option, Aniyomi will display all available external media on your phone when you tap to play an episode.
Enable picture in picture mode
Like the name suggests, this option is for starting the ‘picture in picture’ mode.