You can create backups between different Aniyomi versions. Here’s a list of information that can be secured in a back-up :
- Tracking Settings
- Seen/Read episodes/chapters
- Anime/Manga information (like author, selected viewer, artist, date of adding to the library and more)
- Watching/Reading history
Steps to Create Backup
Simply select the More option and then go to Backup and Restore. After that select the Create Backup option and choose your preferred location.
How do I restore a backup?
Restoring is entirely done inside the Backup and Restore segment. However, you must keep these following things in mind and enable all of them for a successful backup without any hassle.
- You must log in to all the previously used Tracking services.
If you want to have a legacy backup, ensure these pointers :
- You must install all the Extensions that you had activated at the time of backup.
- All Tracking services should be logged in.
- Check if you can access all the sources via WebView.
- Check your internet connection and prepare to use it for a long time.
- Aniyomi Troubleshooting
- Source Migration
- Local Anime
- Local Manga
- Player Settings
- Aniyomi Reader Settings
Steps to make my new install of Aniyomi detect my old downloads?
To transfer all the chapters or episodes of the manga/anime you were watching or reading previously to the new version of Aniyomi apk, follow these steps below:
- Tap on to More and then click on the Settings.
- Then go to Downloads.
- Now, you need to set the download directory to the download folder that your old Aniyomi had.
- Lastly, click on restore and backup.
Steps to make Aniyomi automatically backup
Turning on Auto Backups is the most successful way to restore all the old data. To do that, make sure to go through these steps mentioned below :
- Tap on More and go to Backup and Restore.
- Then, choose a Backup Frequency.